Offering opportunities for positive change to individuals, families & communities.
LEAP participants will:
You might be eligible if you:
Helping you get back on track to the education you need to achieve your life goals.
• Currently live in Lincoln or Omaha
• If you were in – or currently are in – the foster care system
• Are between the ages of 14 and 24 (at the time of enrollment)
• Are within nine months of high school graduation and on-track to graduate – OR if you
have a high school diploma or GED certificate
• Are not currently enrolled in post-secondary education
• Are committed to working with your LEAP team to ensure success!
• Metro Community College (Omaha)
• Southeast Community College (Lincoln)
• University of Nebraska (Omaha & Lincoln)
• Iowa Western Community College
Go ahead -- take that LEAP!